A Delicious Easy Roasted Vegetables Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Easy Roasted Vegetables recipe that includes Roasted,Vegetables. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (3-4 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2 butternut squash
- 3 beet roots
- 6 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoon of paprika
- 2 tablespoon of dried basil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (fan: 180 degrees Celsius)
- Peel and cut the vegetables into bite size pieces (the potatoes don’t necessarily need to be peeled).
- Mix the olive oil, paprika, dried basil, salt and pepper in a large bowl before adding the vegetables. Mix everything together well.
- Place the vegetables on a large baking tray/baking dish. Make sure they are spread out evenly. Aim for single layer.
- Cook the vegetables in the oven for about 30 minutes. They should be tender but still have a slight bite to them.
SERVES/YIELD: 3-4 servings
Download: Easy Roasted Vegetables Recipe