A Delicious Easy Chicken Tikka Masala Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Easy Chicken Tikka Masala recipe that includes Chicken,Tikka. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Indian,Asian cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (4 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 3 chicken breasts cut into bite size cubes
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil or grape seed oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garam masala (spice mixture)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small container plain yogurt (about ½ cup)
- fresh coriander for garnish
- Salt to taste
- In a small bowl mix all the spices including the ginger. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil .
- Add the onions and cook until golden brown.
- Add the garlic and continue to cook for a minute.
- Stir in the spices and allow the flavours to infuse.
- Stir in the tomato paste.
- Add the chopped tomato and pour in the water. Simmer and season with salt to taste.
- Add the chicken pieces stirring well to coat the meat with the sauce. Continue to simmer until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened, about 12 minutes.
- Stir in the yogurt and continue to simmer 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro
- Serve with bismati rice.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings