Tasty Dressed Up Kale Salad Quick Recipe
Stupendous appetizing Dressed Up Kale Salad recipe is cooked with Dressed,Salad and you can easily do it by yourself. With the ingredients from the list and following all instructions supplied you’ll cook your mouthwatering dish.
With our help, you will start making your favourite dishes like a cook. You can listen the audio instructions or download it to hear later. Bellow are the ingredients for this cusine recipe! and below you take note of the ingredients required for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to present you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, honey or agave nectar
- juice from 1/2 lemon (1 1/2 tablespoons)
- leaves from half bunch of kale (6 to 7 stalks)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- water as needed
- Remove the kale leaves from the stalk and tear into pieces. Rinse well and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the nutritional yeast, tahini, lemon juice, sweetneer and shalot. Add water as necessary to thin to a thick but pourable consistency.
- Add the kale to the bowl and mix with your hands until everything is well blended. Sprinkle with seeds if desired, and serve.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Dressed Up Kale Salad Recipe