Mouthwatering Double Chocolate Brownie Semifreddo Easy Recipe
A appetizing Double Chocolate Brownie Semifreddo recipe is made with Double,Chocolate and you can easily do it in your kitchen. With the ingredients from the list and following the instructions below you’ll have your own delicious dish.
With our instructions, you will start making your favourite dishes like a professional. You can listen the audio instructions or download it to hear while preparing your recipe. I be crazy about recipe, because it’s astonishing. and below you will find the ingredients vital for this American dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 9 ounces of good-quality dark chocolate, melted
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks, extra
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 12 ounces of store-bought chocolate brownies, chopped
- Place chocolate in a medium-sized heatproof bowl. Place over a saucepan of simmering water and using a spatula stir until the chocolate has melted. Set aside.
- Place the eggs, extra yolks, vanilla, and sugar in a large-sized, heatproof bowl. Place over a saucepan of simmering water and, using a hand-held electric mixer, beat for 6 to 8 minutes or until the egg mixture becomes thick and pale. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the cream until stiff peaks form. Using a large spatula, gently fold through the egg mixture until well combined. Fold in the melted chocolate and brownies. Pour into 2 loaf pans and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
SERVES/YIELD: 10.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: