A Delicious Curry Mussels Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Curry Mussels recipe that includes Curry,Mussels. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Indian,Asian cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 2 persons (2 persons).
Let’s start cooking!
- Mussels, 2kg
- Onion (chopped), 1
- Dry white wine, 150ml
- Crème fraiche, 150ml
- tablespoon Curry powder, 1
- teaspoon Cayenne pepper, 1
- tablespoon Parsley (chopped), 1
- tablespoon Olive oil, 1
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a big pot or cocotte, put in olive oil and onion. Fry the onions until soft but not brown.
- Then, put in white wine, parseley, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Stir for a few minutes before putting the mussels in the pot. Put the lid on and cook the mussels for about 2-3 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally.
- Use tongs to lift out the mussels as they open, putting them into a warm dish. Throw away any mussels that haven’t opened after 3 minutes.
- Strain the liquid through a fine sieve into a clean saucepan, leaving behind any grit or sand.
- Bring to the boil and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the curry powder and crème fraiche, stir. Reheat the sauce without boiling and let the sauce thicken.
- Serve the mussels in individual bowls with the sauce poured over.
- Sprinkle with some parsley.
SERVES/YIELD: 2 persons
Download: Curry Mussels Recipe