A Delicious Curry and Sage Roast Chicken Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Curry and Sage Roast Chicken recipe that includes Curry,Roast. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Indian,Asian cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (1.0 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- teaspoon of of curry
- small bunch of fresh sage – chopped
- 3 cloves garlic – crushed & chopped
- 3 tablespoons of of honey
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- juice of 1/2 orange
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- dashes of black pepper
- dashes of turmeric
- 1 whole chicken
- Clean chicken inside and out and pat dry.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, orange juice, garlic, honey, sage, curry, black pepper and turmeric in a small bowl and mix well.
- Rub chicken down with this mixture and stuff some of the garlic and sage under the skin of the chicken.
- Place in a baking pan and bake according to the size of your chicken. Let the skin become golden and beautiful.
SERVES/YIELD: 1.0 servings
Download: Curry and Sage Roast Chicken