Tasty Crispy Panko and Herb Crusted Salmon Food Recipe
Stupendous mouthwatering Crispy Panko and Herb Crusted Salmon recipe is made with Crispy,Panko and you can easily do it in your kitchen. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions supplied you’ll cook your delicious food.
With our help, you will start cooking your favourite dishes like a pro. You could listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear some other time. We are proud unbelievable meal ever! and below you will see the ingredients needed for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 pound salmon fillet
- 1/2 leek finely chopped (white part of the leek)
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a skillet heat 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the chopped onions and leeks.
- Saute until translucent about 4 minutes.
- Add the chopped red peppers and tomatoes and continue cooking until soft.
- Set aside and allow to cool before adding to the panko breadcrumb mixture.
- Using a food processor, finely chop the parsley, garlic clove, and the lemon zest.
- Add the panko breadcrumbs,salt and pepper, pulse to blend.
- Transfer to a bowl and toss in the the onion, leek, tomato and red pepper mixture, which has been cooled. Blend in 3 tablespoons of extra virgin oil, enough to coat the bread mixture.
- Place the salmon flat side down on a cookie sheet, which has been lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the breadcrumb mixture on top of the fish to cover.
- Bake in a preheated 375ºF for 25- 35 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon fillet.
SERVES/YIELD: 6 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: