A Delicious Creamy Chicken Tikka Masala Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Creamy Chicken Tikka Masala recipe that includes Creamy,Chicken. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Indian,Asian cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (4 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can (8 ounce) tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1 cup yogurt
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons cumin, cinnamon, cayenne, black pepper, ginger, and 4 teaspoons salt. Stir in chicken, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Thread chicken onto skewers, and discard marinade. Grill until juices run clear, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Melt butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic and jalapeno for 1 minute. Season with 2 teaspoons cumin, paprika, and 3 teaspoons salt. Stir in tomato sauce and cream. Simmer on low heat until sauce thickens, about 20 minutes. Add grilled chicken, and simmer for 10 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter, and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Makes 4 servings
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings