Tasty Creamy Chicken Orzo Soup Food Recipe
The tasty Creamy Chicken Orzo Soup recipe is prepared with Creamy,Chicken and you can easily do it by yourself. Combining the ingredients from the list and following the instructions below you’ll do your outstanding unbelievable dinner.
With our help, you will start cooking your favourite recipes like a chef. You have the choice to listen the audio instructions or download it to hear when you want. This is a very flavorsome and easy to do recipe. and below you will find the ingredients vital for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of baby carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
- 1 12.5 oz can Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken, drained
- 2 14.5 oz cans Swanson Chicken broth + 2 cans water
- 1/8 teaspoon of poultry seasoning
- 1 cup of Orzo, uncooked
- 1 cup of cream of chicken condensed soup
- In a large pot over medium heat, saute the vegetables in olive oil for about 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Add the drained can of chicken and stir.
- Season the chicken and vegetables with salt and pepper. Stir.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and add the chicken broth plus 2 cans of warm water and stir.
- Allow the soup to simmer for 15 minutes then add the uncooked pasta and seasoning. Stir.
- Let the soup simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the condensed soup, stir until the broth is creamy and serve.
SERVES/YIELD: 4-6 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Creamy Chicken Orzo Soup Recipe