Delicious Crawfish Cake Sliders Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Crawfish Cake Sliders recipe that includes Crawfish,Sliders. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 8 persons (8 sliders).
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 tablespoons of plus 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 cup of shelled crawfish tails
- 2 tablespoons of each chopped onion, red pepper and celery
- 1/2 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- Creole spice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 8 slider buns
- Tartar sauce
- In a saute pan heat 1 teaspoon of oil, add chopped onion, red pepper and celery and cook until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and add garlic, crawfish meat, and 1 teaspoon of Creole spice (or to taste). Transfer to a mixing bowl and set aside to cool.
- Mix in egg and enough bread crumbs for mixture to bind; adjust seasonings to taste with salt, pepper and Creole spice.
- Form into 8 equal patties and flatten to 3/4-inch thick. Heat remaining oil in a saute pan and cook cakes on both sides until brown and crispy.
- Serve with a dollop of tartar sauce.
SERVES/YIELD: 8 sliders