A Delicious Cranberry and White Chocolate Rice Krispies Squares Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Cranberry and White Chocolate Rice Krispies Squares recipe that includes Cranberry,White. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 9 persons (9 “x13” pan).
Let’s start cooking!
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 5 cups small marshmallows or 40 regular marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Add the cereal, cranberries and white chocolate chips into a large bowl.
- In a large micro-wave bowl, add the marshmallows and butter. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Stir the mixture after two minutes. Stir in the vanilla at the end of the cooking time.
- Pour the melted marshmallows into the large bowl containing the cereal mixture.
- Stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Transfer to a 9″x13″ buttered rectangular pan and pat down evenly with your hands or a wooden spoon.
- Cut into squares and serve.
SERVES/YIELD: 9 “x13” pan
Download: Cranberry and White Chocolate Rice