Appetizing Couscous Biryani Simple Recipe
The succulent Couscous Biryani recipe is done with Couscous,Biryani and you can easily do it hassle free. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions below you’ll have your delicious dinner.
With our help, you will start making your favourite dishes like a professional. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear when you want. I be mad for food, because it is succulent. and below you will see the ingredients required for this Indian,Asian dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- Broccoli 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup of carrots
- 2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 400 grams couscous
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- fresh cilantro
- fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 Green Cardamom pods
- 2 green chilies
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup of peas
- 1/2 cup of Roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- Heat oil in a pan, when hot add the cinnamon stick, cardamom and cloves.
- When the aroma rises add the onions, green chilly and garlic, saute for few mins until onion turns pink.
- Add the vegetables and saute until the vegetables are half done.
- Now add the red chilly powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, mint leaves, coriander leaves and salt.
- Add about 4 cups of water and bring the mixture to boil.
- Add the couscous when the mixture is boiling, stir and cover the pan with lid.
- Simmer the heat and cook the couscous for about 8 mins. When the couscous is done finally add the roasted peanuts and serve hot with Mixed Raita.
SERVES/YIELD: 5 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Couscous Biryani Recipe