A Delicious Coconut Banana Nut Bread Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Coconut Banana Nut Bread recipe that includes Coconut,Banana. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 12 persons (12 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons Kelapo Coconut Oil
- 8 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup of chopped mixed nuts, toasted (I use cashews, almonds,
- handful of sliced almonds for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven at 350.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the coconut oil and the light brown sugar.
- Continue to mix as you add in the bananas, then the milk and vanilla. Mix for another 2 minutes. You are looking for a smooth batter.
- Next, while still mixing, add in the dry ingredients, one tablespoon at a time, making sure each addition is mixed in well before adding the next.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and fold in the chopped nuts and the coconut flakes.
- Transfer to a loaf pan and sprinkle the top with sliced almonds.
- Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
SERVES/YIELD: 12 servings