A Delicious Cocoa Chiffon Cake Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Cocoa Chiffon Cake recipe that includes Cocoa,Chiffon. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (4 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 3/4 cup boiling wáter
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup salad oil (I prefer canola oil)
- 7 egg yolks, unbeaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Combine water and cocoa and let cool. Mix and sift dry ingredients. Make a well and add oil, egg yolks, cooled cocoa mix and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until very stiff. Pour egg yolk mixture gently over egg whites and fold in until completely blended.
- Pour into an ungreased tube pan and bake in moderate oven (325F) for 55 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from pan.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings