Tasty Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Food Recipe
A delicious Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse recipe done with Chocolate, Nutella, Instant Espresso and Hazelnuts which you can easily do it at home like a pro! Following the instructions and using the ingredients from the list below you’ll do your own tasty dessert like a chef.
With our recipes, you will start doing your favourite dishes like a pro. You have the choice to listen the audio instructions or download it to hear while coooking. This meal is enjoyable. and below you take note of the ingredients vital for this Southern dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Nutella spread
- 2 tablespoons hot water (not boiling)
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso
- Dash of Kahlua
- 6 Chocolate-hazelnut pirouette cookies
- Chocolate and chopped hazelnuts for topping
- Dissolve instant espresso in hot water in a medium sized bowl. Add the Nutella and Kahlua, beating until smooth.
- In a mixer, whip the whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks. Gently fold the nutella mixture into the whipped cream until the color is uniform.
- Divide mousse into serving glasses- martini glasses work great! Add toasted hazelnuts, chocolate shavings, and pirouette cookies for decoration
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Recipe