A Delicious Chocolate Explosion Cookies Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Chocolate Explosion Cookies recipe that includes Chocolate,Explosion. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 6 persons (6 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of date sugar (I'm tellin' ya, if you haven't tried this yet-it's a great product!)
- 1/4 cup of cooking oil
- cup of pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of black strap molasses (unsulphured)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate or vegan chocolate chips and/or pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F. In large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda & powder, salt and sugar.
- In separate medium bowl, combine oil, syrup, molasses and vanilla (adding the oil to your measuring cup of first helps the next two sticky ingredients slide right out!).
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, stirring until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips and pieces.
- Form into balls, making sure to add a larger chunk or piece of chocolate for the center, shaping the dough around it.
- Then, carefully flatten it out a bit and place it on ungreased cookie sheet. Place cookies 2″ apart and bake for 9 minutes.
- Cool on pan for about 1-2 minutes, then place on cooling rack or paper bag to cool longer.
SERVES/YIELD: 6 servings