Tasty Chocolate Apple Cake Easy Recipe
Stupendous mouthwatering Chocolate Apple Cake recipe is prepared with Chocolate,Apple and you can easily do it by yourself. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions supplied you’ll have your personal unbelievable dish.
With our instructions, you will start doing your favourite food like a chef. You have the choice to listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear while coooking. Bellow are the ingredients for this cusine recipe!! and below you take note of the ingredients needed for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 185 gr butter
- 185 gr good quality dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds only
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup selfraising flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 pieces apples, small chunks
- tablespoon optional; cinnamon, approx. ½
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180° C
- Put the butter and chocolate in a double boiler and over low heat let them melt slowly together. Once melted take of the heat and let it cool slightly.
- In a large bowl put the sugar, seeds of the vanilla pod and the eggs together and whisk until you have a light creamy mass.
- Add the flour, selfraising flour and almond flour and combine until it becomes an even mass.
- Add the melted chocolate/butter mix and stir until everything is completely combined.
- If you want you can sprinkle the apple chunks with cinnamon prior to adding them to the batter.
- Add the apple into the batter and mix well.
- Line a baking tin with baking paper
- Put the batter into the tin up to roughly 3/4. It’s heavy batter so will not rise a lot.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until the top of the cake feels firm to the touch.
- You can check with a wooden pin but keep in mind that it needs to be moist inside!
SERVES/YIELD: 8 portions
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Chocolate Apple Cake Recipe