Tasty Chicken Wings Quick Recipe
This mouthwatering Chicken Wings recipe is made with Chicken,Wings and you can easily do it hassle free. Combining the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below you’ll make your outstanding unbelievable dish.
With our help, you will start cooking your favourite food like a professional. You may listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear when you want. This is another unbelievable meal from Kitchen Recipes. and below you can check the ingredients necessary for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 3 1/3 pounds organic chicken drummettes
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- Tabasco Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning(Trader Joes's brand)
- 3 tablespoons of vegan cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of coconut yogurt
- Add chicken into a large glass or stainless steel bowl, toss all the seasonings and brown sugar over the chicken.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour or two.
- Preheat the oven temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Place all the seasoned chicken onto a parchment lined baking sheet spread out so that they don't touch. If you are doubling the recipe use two pans.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add about 2 tablespoons of of honey (or more if you like) and a few splashes of tabasco sauce (less or more to your liking).
- Add the chicken, if it feels to hot to toss, wait a few minutes or use two spoons to coat the chicken. Serve hot or warm.
- Add to a small bowl and mix well.
- Serve chilled with celery sticks and chicken wings.
SERVES/YIELD: about 30 wing drummettes
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Chicken Wings Recipe