Mouthwatering Chicken Porridge Simple Recipe
This delicious Chicken Porridge recipe is prepared with Chicken,Porridge and you can easily do it by yourself. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions supplied you’ll cook your outstanding mouthwatering lunch.
With our site, you will start making your favourite food like a chef. You can listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear later. We are proud succulent lunch ever! and below you take note of the ingredients essencial for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- ½ cup of diced carrot
- 300 grams chicken breast
- 5 cups chicken stock
- ¼ julienne young ginger
- ½ teaspoon of ground white pepper
- 1/3 cup of chopped parsley
- 1 cup of rice
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup of diced spring onion
- ½ teaspoon of vegetable oil
- Deep fry shallot till golden brown, drain oil and set aside. Retain the oil for later use.
- Wash rice and add oil. Mix rice and oil well. Add chicken stock, chicken breast and carrots and bring to boil. Turn heat to low and simmer for about 1 hour. Stir now and then. When porridge is thicken, turn of heat and dish out the chicken breast and shred it. Put the shredded chicken meat back into the porridge. Warm it before serving and garnish with spring onion, parsley, ginger and fried shallots and a few drops of shallot's oil.
SERVES/YIELD: 4.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Chicken Porridge Recipe