A Delicious Chicken Pasta With Anchovy Rosemary Sauce Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Chicken Pasta With Anchovy Rosemary Sauce recipe that includes Chicken,Pasta. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (4.0 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 ounces anchovies, in oil
- 1 boneless Chicken Breast
- 4 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- Place garlic, anchovies (with their oil), rosemary and lemon juice in a food processor. Blend until fairly smooth. Add lemon juice followed by olive oil and continue to blend until smooth. Cover and set aside.
- Season chicken with red pepper flakes, poultry seasoning and a pinch of kosher salt. Set aside.
- Start a pot of water boiling for the pasta. Add a pinch of salt. Once boiling, cook pasta to desired doneness, approximately 6-9 minutes for al dente.
- As pasta cooks, drizzle a bit of olive oil in a wide pan. When hot, add the chicken and cook until no longer pink inside, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Drain pasta and drop the noodles directly into the pan with the chicken. Add anchovy sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired.
SERVES/YIELD: 4.0 servings