Delicious Chicken Lo Mein Easy Recipe
This succulent Chicken Lo Mein recipe is done with Chicken and you can easily do it at home. Using the ingredients from the list and following all instructions given you’ll cook your delicious food.
With our instructions, you will start doing your favourite recipes like a expert. You can listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear while preparing your recipe. This is a very enjoyable and easy to do recipe!! and below you can check the ingredients vital for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 cup of bean sprouts, drained
- 1 cup of bok choy, chopped
- 1/2 cup of carrot, julienned
- 2 cups cooked cooked spaghetti
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons of ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup of low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons of peanut oil
- 4 scallions, juliened
- 5 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into ½-inch strips
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add ginger and garlic and cook over medium heat for 1 minute. Add chicken and carrot; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles; cook, stirring constantly, until carrot is tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Stir in noodles and cook until heated through, about 1 minute.
SERVES/YIELD: 2.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Chicken Lo Mein Recipe