Succulent Chicken Fingers Simple Recipe
The succulent Chicken Fingers recipe is cooked with Chicken,Fingers and you can easily do it by yourself. Combining the ingredients from the list and following our instructions supplied you’ll cook your outstanding unbelievable food.
With our recipes, you will start cooking your favourite food like a pro. You may listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear some other time. We are proud enjoyable food ever!! and below you will find the ingredients needed for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 dash Cayenne Pepper
- 1 pound Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 1/2 cup Cornflakes,crushed
- 1 whole Egg White
- 1/4 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoons Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or line the bottom with foil and place a cookie rack on top and spray with cooking spray, set aside
- In a shallow bowl add egg whites and water
- In another shallow bowl add cornflakes, cheese, and seasonings, stir until combined
- Cut chicken breasts horizontally and then cut into strips.
- Dredge the chicken in egg whites, then dip into cornflake mixture. Place on baking sheet. Do the same for all the chicken.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serving Size: 2.5 pieces each (I got 10 tenders total)
- Calories per serving (4 oz): 170, Fat: 2.4, Cholesterol: 66, Sodium: 215, Potassium: 13, Carbs: 9.8, Fiber: 0, Sugar: .08, Protein: 28.5
SERVES/YIELD: 10 chicken fingers
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Chicken Fingers Recipe