Mouthwatering Chicken Cacciatore Food Recipe
Stupendous tasty Chicken Cacciatore recipe is cooked with Chicken breats, chicken thighs, pepper, oil, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and wine which you can easily do it at home. Using the ingredients from the list and following the instructions supplied you’ll cook your outstanding mouthwatering dish.
With our instructions, you will start making your favourite recipes like a pro. You could listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear later. This is one stupendous meal!! and below you will see the ingredients vital for this Mediterranean,Italian,European dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 chicken thighs, bone in
- 2 teaspoons Salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more if needed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 10 fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- 1/4 cup Fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix salt, pepper and flour together.
- Wash chicken and remove excess skin. Dredge in flour mixture and shake off excess.
- Heat oil is a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and brown on all sides.
- Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels.
- To the same skillet add the onion and garlic and stir until onion is soft, but not browned. Next, add red pepper and mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally until softened.
- Add tomatoes, white wine and oregano and cook until alcohol has burned off; 3-5 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet, cover and simmer on low for one hour.
SERVES/YIELD: 6.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Chicken Cacciatore Recipe