Mouthwatering Chicken 65 Food Recipe
Stupendous succulent Chicken 65 recipe is made with Chicken and you can easily do it hassle free. Combining the ingredients from the list and following the instructions supplied you’ll have your outstanding delicious dinner.
With our recipes, you will start doing your favourite dishes like a cook. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear when you want. We are proud enjoyable meal ever! and below you will find the ingredients essencial for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 500 grams boneless chicken breast
- 2-3 teaspoon of chili powder
- 4 tablespoon of Ginger and Garlic paste
- ½ tablespoon. salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder
- 4 tablespoon of yogurt
- Take a large bowl mix in the ginger and garlic paste, curd, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, salt and food color.
- Mix well to from smooth and thick paste, add the chicken pieces to the masala paste and marinaded for 4 hours.
- Heat enough oil in a pan to deep fry the marinaded chicken pieces. Deep fry the chicken pieces in batches till crisp and golden color. Garnish with sliced onions, green chilly and slice of lemon.
- Note- The taste of the Chicken 65 is mainly on the amount of time it gets marinaded in the masala, i always marinade the chicken pieces the day before i am going to make Chicken 65. By this way the masala will be well absorbed by the chicken pieces. You can also reduce the amount of curd and add one beaten egg to the marination.)
SERVES/YIELD: 6 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Chicken 65 Recipe