Succulent Cheesy Pasta in a Pot Food Recipe
This delicious Cheesy Pasta in a Pot recipe is composed with Cheesy,Pasta and you can easily do it by yourself. Combining the ingredients from the list and following all instructions supplied you’ll do your outstanding delicious food.
With our site, you will start cooking your favourite recipes like a expert. You may listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear while coooking. This is another awesome recipe from Kitchen Recipes. and below you take note of the ingredients essencial for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef or turkey
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 14 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 8 oz shell pasta
- 1/2 lb sliced provolone
- 1/2 lb sliced mozzarella
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Cook the ground meat in a little oil in a large pan stirring often. Drain fat.
- Add onions, garlic, spaghetti sauce, stewed tomatoes, & undrained mushrooms. Mix well.
- Simmer 20 mins or until onions are soft.
- Cook pasta according to package directons. Drain & rinse with cold water.
- Pour 1/2 of the shells in deep casserole.
- Cover with 1/2 meat sauce mixture. Top with provolone.
- Repeat & end with mozzarella.
- Cover casserole & bake at 350 for 35-40 min.
- Remove cover & continue baking until mozzarella melts & browns slightly, about 5 mins more.
SERVES/YIELD: 8 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: