Tasty Chapati (Indian Flatbread) Food Recipe
The appetizing Chapati (Indian Flatbread) recipe is composed with durum wheat flour, salt, butter, and you can easily do it hassle free. Combining the ingredients from the list and following the instructions given, you’ll do your personal mouthwatering dinner.
With our help, you will start cooking your favourite appetizing food like a expert. You can listen our audio cooking instructions or download the file to hear some other time. My mom enjoys this recipe! Below you take note of the ingredients needed for this succulent dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to provide you this recipe. Learn to cook this flavorsome food dish!
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 cups durum wheat flour (available from Anything Indian)
- 1 tablespoon. kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon. clarified butter or canola oil, plus more for brushing
- Stir together flour, salt, butter, and 1 cup of water in a bowl until dough forms. Transfer to a work surface and knead until smooth, about 4 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 1 hour.
- Divide dough into 10 equal pieces and shape each piece into a ball. Using a rolling pin, roll each ball into a 5″ round. Heat a 12″ cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add 1 dough round and cook, turning once, until cooked through and charred in spots, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate and brush on both sides with butter; repeat with remaining rounds. Serve hot.
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
0 servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15 g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 8 g||42 %|
|Trans Fat –|
|Cholesterol 33 mg||11 %|
|Sodium 611 mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 191 g||64 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7 g||27 %|
|Total Sugars 1 g|
|Includes – Added Sugars|
|Protein 26 g||52 %|
|Vitamin D 0 µg||2 %|
|Calcium 38 mg||4 %|
|Iron 12 mg||64 %|
|Potassium 268 mg||6 %|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Download: Chapati (Indian Flatbread) Recipe