Appetizing Chana Masala in Minty Yogurt sauce Easy Recipe
A tasty Chana Masala in Minty Yogurt sauce recipe is cooked with Chickpeas, Masala, yogurt and you can easily do it by yourself. Combining the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll have your mouthwatering lunch.
With our instructions, you will start cooking your favourite dishes like a chef. You can listen the audio instructions or download it to hear later. This is one enjoyable food!! and below you can check the ingredients required for this Indian,Asian dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 Bay Leaf
- 2 15 oz cans chickpeas
- 2 teaspoons of Chana Masala Powder
- 2 teaspoons of Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 piece Ginger
- 1/2 cup of Mint Leaves
- 2 tablespoons of Oil
- 1 Onion- finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chili Powder
- Salt- to taste
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder
- 1 cup of Yogurt
- Blend together the tomatoes, ginger, garlic and mint leaves to a smooth paste. No need to add water.
- Heat oil in a large pan and add cumin seeds and bay leafs. Fry for 10 seconds and add the chopped onion and saute until soft.
- Add coriander powder, chana masala powder and turmeric powder and chili powder. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground tomato paste, mix well and fry until oil separates.
- Add the canned or cooked chana/chick peas and salt and mix well.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes. Lower the heat to simmer and add yogurt. Mix thoroughly. If needed, add 1/4 cup of of water.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve hot with rice, roti or naan.
SERVES/YIELD: 1 serving
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
0 servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 63 g||96 %|
|Saturated Fat 10 g||48 %|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 32 mg||11 %|
|Sodium 3,697 mg||154 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 244 g||81 %|
|Dietary Fiber 67 g||268 %|
|Total Sugars 58 g|
|Includes – Added Sugars|
|Protein 76 g||152 %|
|Vitamin D 0 µg||2 %|
|Calcium 927 mg||93 %|
|Iron 20 mg||109 %|
|Potassium 2,761 mg||59 %|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.