Appetizing Cavatappi pasta with salmon crab surimi Simple Recipe
The delicious Cavatappi pasta with salmon crab surimi recipe is cooked with Cavatappi,pasta and you can easily do it hassle free. Combining the ingredients from the list and following the instructions supplied you’ll have your own unbelievable food.
With our help, you will start making your favourite recipes like a expert. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear some other time. I love lunch, because it is glamorous! and below you can check the ingredients needed for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to present you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 180g surimi crab sticks, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- Fresh, chopped basil, for sprinkling
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- Parmesan cheese, grated, for sprinkling
- 400g pasta (cavatappi pasta or similar)
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 3 ripe plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded and crushed
- ¼ cup of red wine
- 250g salmon fillets, canned, drained
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- ¾ cup of tomato puree
- Sauté garlic for 1 minute in hot oil, be careful not to burn it.
- Add salmon and surimi sticks to the pan, stir and simmer briefly.
- Add chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, herbs and wine, mix and combine.
- Sprinkle with sugar, and season with salt and pepper; stir and simmer for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the manufacturer's instructions, drain (keep a little of the cooking water).
- Combine the Cavatappi pasta with the sauce. If the sauce is too thick, add a spoonful of pasta cooking water.
- Serve immediately, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh, chopped basil.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: