Succulent Carrot Cake Snack Bites Simple Recipe
The mouthwatering Carrot Cake Snack Bites recipe is composed with Carrot,Snack and you can easily do it at home. With the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below you’ll have your mouthwatering dinner.
With our site, you will start making your favourite recipes like a expert. You have the choice to listen the audio instructions or download it to hear when you want. I like lunch, because it’s awesome. and below you can check the ingredients needed for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2-1/4 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2/3 cup of coconut (shredded or flaked)
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 3/4 cup of medjool dates (about 10 large dates)
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- In a food processor, blend all the snack bite ingredients together.
- Scoop out tablespoons of full of the batter and roll it into a ball.
- Roll the balls in sesame seeds, coconut, or chopped almonds for additional crunch. Use the listed optional ingredients to determine the amount of sesame seeds, coconut, or almonds you need.
- Store refrigerated.
SERVES/YIELD: 20-21 snack bites
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Carrot Cake Snack Bites Recipe