Tasty Carrot Cake Muffin Cookies Quick Recipe
This succulent Carrot Cake Muffin Cookies recipe is prepared with Carrot,Muffin and you can easily do it hassle free. With the ingredients from the list and following all instructions given you’ll do your mouthwatering food.
With our help, you will start cooking your favourite dishes like a pro. You can listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear some other time. This is one unbelievable meal. and below you will find the ingredients necessary for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to present you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2 cup butter, soften (I used brumble & brown)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (they said 1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg or substitute
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots (about 2 medium)
- 3/4 cup raisin
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (recipe calls for 3/4 cup, but I only had half, add more)
- 1/2 Tbsp Turbinado Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add brown sugar, maple syrup, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Beat until combined.
- Beat in egg, applesauce and vanilla. Beat in as much flour as you can with mixer. Stir in remaining flour, carrots, raisins, walnuts just until combined.
- Drop by slightly rounded teaspoons 2″ apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with Turbinado sugar. Bake 8 – 10 minutes or until edges are firm. Transfer to a wire rack: cool.
SERVES/YIELD: 64 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Carrot Cake Muffin Cookies Recipe