A Delicious Carrot and Coriander Soup Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Carrot and Coriander Soup recipe that includes Carrot,Coriander. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 1 people (yield: 1 soup).
Let’s start cooking!
- 6 Carrots-peeled and cubed
- 1 medium Onion-chopped
- Olive oil or butter- 1tbsp
- Ground Coriander-1 tsp
- Orange Juice- 1/4 cup
- Water -3 cups
- Salt-to taste
- Pepper-1/2 tsp
- Fresh Coriander-for garnish
- In a deep pot, heat oil or butter and add the chopped onions until soft.
- Now add the carrots and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the water, salt and pepper .
- Cover and cook until the carrots are done.
- Now add the orange juice and the coriander powder.
- Let it cook for 2 more minutes.
- Puree the soup in a blender and garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve hot!
SERVES/YIELD: 1 soup
Download: Carrot and Coriander Soup Recipe