A Delicious Carolina Caviar – Black Bean Salsa Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Carolina Caviar – Black Bean Salsa recipe that includes Carolina,Caviar. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Mexican cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (4.0 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 cans (15 ounce) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 avocados, peeled, cored, sliced and diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded, and diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, cored, seeded, and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and diced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/2 of a medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 can small package frozen corn, thawed or 1 yellow& white corn
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes and chiles (be careful, this might be too
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro, stems removed, leaves finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1/4 juice of lime
- 1/4 teaspoon of hot sauce, or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients together in a large bowl; tasting and adjusting as you go!
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- Adjust seasoning to preference levels after the salsa sets overnight and the flavors blend/marry.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
SERVES/YIELD: 4.0 servings