Succulent Caramelized Onion and Bacon Pizza Food Recipe
A mouthwatering Caramelized Onion and Bacon Pizza recipe is prepared with onions, brown sugar, turkey bacon, spinach, mushrooms, ricotta, mozzarella, that you can easily do it at home like a chef! Combining the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below you’ll make your personal mouthwatering lunch.
With our help, you will start making your favourite dishes like a professional. You have the choice to listen the audio instructions or download it to hear while coooking. My beautiful grandpa says this recipe is adorable!! and below you will find the ingredients vital for this Mediterranean,Italian,European dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- Pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 pieces turkey bacon, diced
- 2 cups packed fresh chopped spinach or whole baby spinach
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- cup of ricotta
- 3 tablespoons of pesto
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a skillet. Add brown sugar and onion and stir. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions have caramelized, about 10 minutes. Add turkey bacon and cook for another 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and spinach and cook until spianch has wilted, about 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Roll out pizza dough and place on a greased baking sheet (sprinkled with cornmeal if desired). In a small bowl mix ricotta and pesto. Spread ricotta mixture over the pizza dough. Top with onion and bacon mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 425F for 15 minutes.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Caramelized Onion and Bacon Pizza Recipe