Appetizing Butternut Squash Pizza Easy Recipe
The succulent Butternut Squash Pizza recipe is composed with Butternut,Squash and you can easily do it at home. Combining the ingredients from the list and following all instructions supplied you’ll do your delicious lunch.
With our help, you will start doing your favourite dishes like a expert. You may listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear while preparing your recipe. This is a very adorable and easy to do recipe. and below you can check the ingredients vital for this Mediterranean,Italian,European dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 pound fresh pizza dough
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1 small onion (sliced and carmelized)
- 3 cups roasted butternut squash (diced into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 tablespoons of toasted pine nuts
- 4 slices bacon (diced to bite sized pieces)
- balsamic reduction
- 1 cup of manchego cheese (grated and sprinkled on top)
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to highest internal temperature.
- Caramelize the onion by sauteing it over medium heat in oil for about 10-15 minutes on the stove top. Fry bacon while you roll out pizza dough.
- Break up mozzarella and distribute over rolled out pizza dough
- Add onion and chopped bacon
- Add bite sized pieces of squash
- Add mixed greens
- Add pine nuts
- Drizzle balsamic reduction over everything
- Sprinkle on manchego cheese (or alternative cheese)
- Pop pizzas in oven (my oven goes to 550 degrees and pizzas take about 5 minutes to cook to my liking.)
- Balsamic reduction: Boil 1 cup of of balsamic vinegar in a small pot for a few minutes until it is reduced by half and thickened.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
0 servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 230 g||355 %|
|Saturated Fat 116 g||582 %|
|Trans Fat 2 g|
|Cholesterol 615 mg||205 %|
|Sodium 7,659 mg||319 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 389 g||130 %|
|Dietary Fiber 23 g||94 %|
|Total Sugars 103 g|
|Includes – Added Sugars|
|Protein 193 g||385 %|
|Vitamin D 4 µg||23 %|
|Calcium 4,105 mg||411 %|
|Iron 20 mg||109 %|
|Potassium 2,990 mg||64 %|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Download: Butternut Squash Pizza Recipe