A Delicious Brown Butter and Sage Ravioli Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Brown Butter and Sage Ravioli recipe that includes Brown,Butter. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Mediterranean,Italian,European cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 2 persons (2 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- ½ cup of unsalted butter
- 12 sage leaves, torn
- pinch nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon juice from half a lemon
- ¾ cup of parmesan
- 9 ounces fresh cheese ravioli
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in large sauté pan, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Add sage leaves and let the butter brown, about two minutes.
- You will see brown specks that have formed on the bottom of the pan.
- Be careful to not burn the butter, otherwise the taste will be altered.
- Add ground pepper, salt and nutmeg.
- Take off heat and add lemon juice.
- Once ravioli is cooked, add pasta to the brown butter mixture and toss with cheese.
SERVES/YIELD: 2 servings
Download: Brown Butter and Sage Ravioli Recipe