A Delicious Broccolini Quinoa Pilaf Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Broccolini Quinoa Pilaf recipe that includes Broccolini,Quinoa. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Mediterranean,Italian,European cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 2 people (yield: ).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ cup of onion
- 1 cup of quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 oz chopped walnuts
- In a large pan with lid heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add onions and cook for 1 minute. Add garlic and cook until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add quinoa to pan, stir to combine. Slowly add in broth and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low, cook for 15 minutes.
- In the last 2-3 minutes of cooking add in broccolini on top of the quinoa (do not stir) and cover.
- Uncover and toss broccolini and quinoa together.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add walnuts and serve hot.
Download: Broccolini Quinoa Pilaf Recipe