Mouthwatering Blueberry Cinnamon Low Fat Cake Quick Recipe
The tasty Blueberry Cinnamon Low Fat Cake recipe is prepared with Blueberry,Cinnamon and you can easily do it at home. With the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll do your own unbelievable food.
With our instructions, you will start doing your favourite dishes like a chef. You have the choice to listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear some other time. My elegant dad says this recipe is astonishing. and below you will see the ingredients required for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 tablespoon. coconut oil
- ½ cup of coconut sugar less 1 teaspoon. (sometimes I use only 1/4 cup of if the blueberries are nice and sweet)
- 1 organic egg
- 1 tablespoon. freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 cup of GF all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon. sea salt
- 2 teaspoon. aluminum free baking powder
- 1-cup of organic frozen or fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon. pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon. organic GF ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Mix together coconut oil, coconut sugar, egg, lemon zest and coconut milk
- Combine flour, sea salt, baking powder and blueberries
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until bueberries are well covered (do not over-stir)
- Pour batter into an 8” x 12” baking pan lined with parchment paper, drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake for 15 minutes at 400 F
SERVES/YIELD: 6 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Blueberry Cinnamon Low Fat Cake Recipe