A Delicious Blackberry Clafoutis Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Blackberry Clafoutis recipe that includes Blackberry,Clafoutis. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 2 persons (2 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 cup of frozen blackberries
- 1/4 cup of almond meal
- 2 tablespoons of plain flour
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of caster sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat oven to 200°C and butter two ramekins.
- Divide the blackberries between the prepared ramekins, leaving some for later (optional).
- In a bowl add the almond meal, flour, milk, sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt. Mix well until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter over the fruit (dotting the tops with the leftover blackberries).
- Place the dishes on a baking tray and bake in the middle of the oven for 30 minutes, or until the tops are golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
SERVES/YIELD: 2 servings