Delicious Best Beef Jerky Quick Recipe
The appetizing Best Beef Jerky recipe is cooked with Jerky and you can easily do it as a chef. Using the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below you’ll have your delicious lunch.
With our instructions, you will start cooking your favourite recipes like a cook. You have the choice to listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear later. This is another stupendous food from Kitchen Recipes!! and below you can check the ingredients vital for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to present you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 3 lbs lean beef brisket
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ cups thick, flavorful teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup liquid smoke
- ¼ cup Karo dark corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Take the lean beef brisket and put the meat in the freezer for an hour to make slicing easier. Then, slice meat with the grain as thin as possible (around a ¼”). You can always have your butcher (or grocery meat department) cut the strips for you instead.
- Place beef strips in the bottom of a large bowl or container. Pour the rest of the ingredients over the beef. Mix well, so all the meat is evenly coated and submerged. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Remove meat and pat dry (use paper towels). Place the meat in a single layer on the trays of your dehydrator machine. Then follow the dehydrator’s instructions to cook the beef jerky until it is dry and firm, yet still a little bit pliable. (With my dehydrator, that meant cooking the jerky at 155°F for about 5 hours. But cooking times will vary based on the heat/brand of your dehydrator.)
- Leave meat out in the air to cool. The longer you leave it out to cool, the drier it will get. Once dry, store in a cool dry place, in an airtight container for 2 to 3 months.
SERVES/YIELD: 8 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Best Beef Jerky Recipe