A Delicious Berry Fruit Crumble Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Berry Fruit Crumble recipe that includes Berry,Fruit. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 6 persons (6 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 4 cups Mixed Berries, Fresh Or Frozen
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cups Old Fashion Oatmeal
- 1/3 cups Almond Meal
- 4 teaspoons Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 7 teaspoons Light Margarine Or Butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a baking dish add berries and maple syrup, give a light stir, set a side.
- In a small bowl, add oatmeal, almond meal, brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix well, add butter and crumble together with a fork.
- Add the oatmeal topping to the mixed berries.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes, until the top is light golden brown.
- NOTE: If you don’t have almond meal, just grind some almonds in the food processor until crumbly. Don’t process to long to you’ll have peanut butter! Worse case scenario use whole wheat flour.
- Calories per serving: 165, Fat: 6.2, Cholesterol: 0, Sodium: 32, Potassium: 35, Carbs: 24, Fiber: 6.5, Sugar: 10, Protein: 4
SERVES/YIELD: 6 servings