Succulent Beet Salad With Peppers and Lettuce Simple Recipe
A succulent Beet Salad With Peppers and Lettuce recipe is cooked with Salad,Peppers and you can easily do it hassle free. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll have your personal tasty dinner.
With our recipes, you will start doing your favourite dishes like a pro. You may listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear some other time. This lunch is mouthwatering. and below you will find the ingredients essencial for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 small beet, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 cups red leave lettuce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 red pepper
- Handful of sunflower seeds
- Chop the peppers and lettuce into thin slivers.
- Chop the beets into circular discs, so that they remain the star of the salad and get their moment in the sun.
- Mix all the salad ingredients.
- Add the salad dressing just prior to serving.
- Garnish with sunflower seeds.
SERVES/YIELD: 1 bowl
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: