Tasty Beef Tataki Easy Recipe
This delicious Beef Tataki recipe is done with Tataki and you can easily do it as a chef. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll cook your outstanding tasty food.
With our instructions, you will start cooking your favourite food like a pro. You may listen the audio instructions or download it to hear when you want. My dad says this recipe is mouthwatering. and below you can check the ingredients required for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 3/4 pound beef, tenderloin
- 1 Japanese cucumber
- 7 ounces daikon (Japanese radish)
- 2 teaspoons of grated fresh ginger
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon
- Shiso leaves
- Soy sauce
- For 4 people
- Heat grid well. Place beef on grid and grill on all sides. When the surface turns light brown, dip in ice water for a few seconds. Dry with a cloth, wrap in Saran Wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- Prepare condiments. Cut lemon into 8 wedges. Pare daikon in paper thin sheets, cutting with bottom part of knife while rotating the daikon. Roll daikon sheet and slice thinly crosswise, thus making very thin and long strips. Do the same with cucumber.
- Cut beef into thin slices. Place daikon strip, cucumber and beef slices in a serving dish. Put other condiments on the side. Place scallions on beef. Pour soy sauce into small individual serving dishes and add condiments to taste. The beef is dipped lightly in the soy sauce.
SERVES/YIELD: 4.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Beef Tataki Recipe