Mouthwatering Barbecued Pulled Beef Sandwiches Quick Recipe
This mouthwatering Barbecued Pulled Beef Sandwiches recipe is prepared with Barbecued,Pulled and you can easily do it at home. With the ingredients from the list and following our instructions supplied you’ll cook your personal tasty dinner.
With our site, you will start doing your favourite recipes like a pro. You may listen the audio instructions or download it to hear some other time. I love recipe, because it is unbelievable. and below you take note of the ingredients necessary for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 6 strips bacon
- 2 pounds beef chuck
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups to 3 of barbecue sauce
- Hamburger buns or Hawaiian rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper. Lay bacon strips over parchment. Bake pan for 10-15 minutes, or until bacon is crispy. Remove from oven and let cool on pan. Reduce oven heat to 250 degrees and leave oven door open while you dress the beef.
- Drizzle olive oil over the bottom of a medium roasting pan. Place meat in roasting pan, and coast with sugar (you want kind of a thin crust). Season generously with salt and pepper and cover with onions. Tent pan with aluminum foil.
- Roast meat for 3 to 4-1/2 hours, or until beef is fork tender and can be pulled apart easily. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool slightly. Meanwhile, chop bacon into small-dice bits.
- When meat can be handled, shred apart and add barbecue sauce and bacon. Mix until evenly coated and bacon is distributed. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and add more barbecue sauce if you will. Serve hot on toasted buns or Hawaiian rolls.
SERVES/YIELD: 6 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Barbecued Pulled Beef Sandwiches Recipe