Succulent Banana Walnut Cake Food Recipe
This is a tasty Banana Walnut Cake recipe that includes Banana,Walnut. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Southern cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 16 people (yield: 16.0 servings).
This appetizing Banana Walnut Cake recipe is made with Banana,Walnut and you can easily do it as a chef. With the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll do your outstanding mouthwatering food.
With our site, you will start cooking your favourite food like a expert. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear while preparing your recipe. This is one unbelievable lunch! and below you will see the ingredients necessary for this Southern dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 cup of Buttermilk or sour milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/8 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- Here’s the recipe for the banana walnut cake (its very easy and good!): Mix everything in the same bowl (using a wisk to make smooth) Bake in a 9X13 inch pan (greased) at 350F for approx 35 minutes or until the top is brown and springs back when touched. This cake is quite sweet and doesn’t need frosting. PS: to make sour milk (don’t use old milk), put a tablespoon of of vinegar in a cup of of milk)
SERVES/YIELD: 16.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Banana Walnut Cake Recipe