Delicious Banana Split Sundae Ice Cream Cake Quick Recipe
This mouthwatering Banana Split Sundae Ice Cream Cake recipe is cooked with Banana,Split and you can easily do it at home. Using the ingredients from the list and following the instructions given you’ll cook your personal unbelievable lunch.
With our help, you will start cooking your favourite recipes like a cook. You can listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear some other time. My glamorous grandpa says this recipe is astonishing!! and below you will find the ingredients required for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted plus 1/4 cup
- 5 -s medium bananas, sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup of evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 8 ounce container whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and the melted butter. Set aside 1/4 cup of of the mixture then press the remainder into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Place the bananas in a single layer over the crust. Spread the softened ice cream on top and smooth. Sprinkle the nuts on the ice cream, then cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and the remaining 1/4 cup of butter and stir until smooth. Add the confectioner's sugar and evaporated milk. Cook, stirring constantly over medium heat until slightly thickened and smooth, about 8 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in vanilla. Cool the mixture about 30 minutes stirring occasionally. Pour the mixture over the ice cream and freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- Spread the whipped topping over the chocolate layer and sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving.
SERVES/YIELD: 18.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: