How to make your Banana Rum Cocktail
This Banana Rum Cocktail can easily be made with ingredients usually found in every home. Using the ingredients from the list and following all instructions given, you’ll make your outstanding delicious Banana Rum Cocktail like a professional bartender.
Listen our audio instructions or download the file to hear while doing this incredible cocktail. Below you may take note of the ingredients necessary for this tasty beverage. Kitchen Recipes is glad to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 7 1/2 ounces (about 15 tablespoons) of crème de banana (banana liqueur).
- 1/4 cup of demerara sugar.
- 5 ounces (10 tablespoons) of dark rum.
- 2 1/2 ounces (5 tablespoons) of fresh lime juice.
- Garnish: banana chips.
- Combine sugar and 1/4 cup of water in a small saucepan. Then cook over medium-high heat until the sugar dissolves, always stirring constantly. After, let it cool completely.
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Banana Rum Cocktail Recipe