Mouthwatering Banana Pudding Squares Quick Recipe
This delicious Banana Pudding Squares recipe is cooked with Banana,Pudding and you can easily do it as a chef. Using the ingredients from the list and following the instructions given you’ll do your own unbelievable lunch.
With our instructions, you will start making your favourite recipes like a professional. You can listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear when you want. I be mad for lunch, because it’s astonishing! and below you can check the ingredients needed for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 3 bananas
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 packages Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 1/4 cup of margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 35 Reduced Fat Nilla Wafers, finely crushed (about 1 ¼ cups)
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 8 oz tub light whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Mix crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 13- x 9-inch dish. Refrigerate.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping, spread over crust. Top with bananas.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 minutes; spread over bananas. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate 3 hours.
SERVES/YIELD: 8 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Banana Pudding Squares Recipe