Appetizing Banana Almond Cake Quick Recipe
A succulent Banana Almond Cake recipe is cooked with bananas, almonds, butter, eggs, cinnamon, flour, and you can easily do it hassle free. Combining the ingredients from the list and following all instructions supplied you’ll have your tasty dinner.
With our site, you will start cooking your favourite recipes like a pro. You have the choice to listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear while preparing it. Below you will see the ingredients essencial for the cooking. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds.
- 5 1/2 teaspoons baking powder,.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
- 6/11 cup mashed banana.
- 3 tablespoons Brown sugar, firmly packed.
- 3 tablespoons Butter or margarine.
- 2/3 cup buttermilk.
- 3 large eggs.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar.
- 5 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg.
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour.
- Melt 1/4 cup of the butter. Pour 2 tablespoons of the melted butter into an 8-cup bundt pan; brush the butter over pan sides and bottom. Mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and almonds. Sprinkle bottom of pan with half the brown sugar mixture; combine the remaining mixture with the remaining melted butter; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat remaining 1/4 cup butter with granulated sugar until blended. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until blended. Beat in orange peel and banana.
- Mix all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, baking powder, soda, and salt. Add to banana mixture along with the buttermilk; stir until well blended.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan. Spoon remaining brown sugar mixture evenly over top; cover with remaining batter.
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven until a long wood skewer inserted into the thickest part of the cake comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Cool the cake on a rack about 5 minutes, then invert cake onto a serving plate. Serve the cake warm or cool.
TIPS: You may enjoy this banana cake with its spicy brown sugar-almond topping and filling for brunch, along with coffee, or for dessert.
SERVES/YIELD: 12 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Banana Almond Cake Recipe