Succulent Balti Chicken Simple Recipe
This tasty Balti Chicken recipe is prepared with Balti,Chicken and you can easily do it at home. With the ingredients from the list and following the instructions supplied you’ll have your mouthwatering food.
With our site, you will start making your favourite dishes like a expert. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear some other time. I adore food, because it is stupendous. and below you take note of the ingredients necessary for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to present you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 4 boned and skinned chicken breast halves cut in 1″ cubes
- 2 cups long-grain white rice cooked
- fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- oil for cooking
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- In a large heavy skillet or wok, heat oil over medium high heat and cook chicken until pieces are no longer pink. Add the chopped bell peppers and onions to the pan and stir fry 3-5 minutes. Add the Balti sauce and simmerabout 5 minutes.
- Serve over cooked white rice, garnished with chopped fresh cilantro.
- NOTES : “Balti- basically, a stir-fried curry- originated with a nomadic people inIndia. Now it's the most popular dish at hot Indian restaurants inEngland. “Balti houses” are more popular in England than in India, wherethe cuisine is so regional. It supposedly comes from the 'Baltistan'region in northern India- it's now part of north Pakistan- where the peoplewere nomadic and carried minimal cooking equipment.”
- Make it lowfat. We had this for dinner last night- it was very good and not as spicyas you might imagine. I froze the remaining Balti sauce, and next time,instead of using chicken, I will substitute garbanzo beans and/or potatoes.
SERVES/YIELD: 5.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Balti Chicken Recipe