A Delicious Baked Ziti Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Baked Ziti recipe that includes Baked. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Mediterranean,Italian,European cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 8 persons (8.0 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2 lb ziti (or other shape pasta)
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese , grated
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese , grated
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil ziti or other pasta, i.e. rigatoni, penne, farfalle, rotini, following package directions, drain and place in a large bowl.
- To ricotta, add salt and pepper (about 1tsp each), dried parsley and blend. Mix all the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella with the ziti.
- Spray a 13×9 pan with Pam.
- Cover the bottom half of the pan with about half the sauce.
- Put the ziti mixture on top of sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce on top of ziti.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted and it is lightly golden.
SERVES/YIELD: 8.0 servings